Stahl-, Anlagen- und Maschinenbau
After taking over a long-established company for locksmith and staircase construction, Managing Director Dirk Häusgen founded the company DHM in Niederzier, which initially worked for the supra-regional sister company Dirk Häusgen Model House Centers. Dirk Häusgen founded the DHM company for Dirk Häusgen Metallbau in Niederzier, which is why it was also known as “DHM-Niederzier” for many years.
Over the years, in addition to metal construction, steel construction, plant construction and mechanical engineering have also developed more and more.
As an extremely innovative company, DHM trains its employees itself, is committed to promoting the further training of all employees and thus achieves a high level of quality, which is appreciated and gratefully accepted by renowned planning offices and architects. The comprehensive, broad-based expertise in steel and mechanical engineering, as well as the solution-oriented, technical knowledge makes DHM a reliable partner who satisfies its customers efficiently and on schedule.
Our performance overview
- DHM works in steel, plant and mechanical engineering for industry, trade and public clients as well as in metal construction for private builders.
- Our production range extends from large steel construction projects for industry, commerce and public clients through the production and assembly of functional steel construction elements to manufacturing for mechanical and plant engineering.
- In order to guarantee our high production quality, we have a certified factory production control (WPK), are certified according to DIN EN 1990-2 for steel and stainless steel, have certified welders according to DIN EN ISO 9606 Part 1 for steel and stainless steel as well as Part 2 for aluminum.
- In addition, we have level 2 test methods for VT (visual inspection), PT (dye penetrant testing) and MT (magnetic particle testing according to EN ISO 9712.
- All of our guild operations are registered with the Aachen Chamber of Industry and Commerce for apparatus construction and metalwork, and we train our next generation ourselves.
- Container construction
- Apparatus construction
- Filter construction
- Piping construction
- Bridge building
- Roof structures
- Stair towers
- Industrial platforms
- CAD planning including statics
- Plasma cutting
- Orbital Welding
With our decades of experience, we always work with high manufacturing quality in a solution-oriented manner for industrial and private customers.
Every employee is well trained and an expert in their field of work - a decisive competitive advantage for us and our customers.
Dirk Häusgen, Managing Director
Our job offer from skilled workers to interns.
We want you!
- Project manager (M/F/D)
- CNC machine operator (M/F/D)
- Locksmith/welder/fitter (M/F/D)
- Fitter (M/F/D)
- Dual degree in metal work (M/F/D)
- Apprentices (M/F/D)
As a guild company, we are registered with the Aachen Chamber of Industry and Commerce in the apparatus and metal trades and train our next generation ourselves.